Nobel Guide CT based Treatment Planning Software
- Use of CAT Scan data to treatment plan implant placement in 3-D prior to surgery.
- Accurate transverse and cross sectional image analysis.
- Detailed evaluation of anatomical structures in 3 dimensions.
- Very accurate method through which a computer generated surgical guide is produced to assist with the precision placement of dental implants.
- The technology also enables immediate provisional or in some cases permanent prosthetic teeth to be made prior to the implant placement surgery, thereby allowing the connection and attachment of the teeth directly to the implants on the same day or day immediately after implant surgery.
© 2020 Institute of Dental Implants & Periodontics
Site by 72DPI